This is the Cookies and Privacy Notice of Eightstone Oclaner Pte Ltd (“EOPL”). It describes how we will make use of all personal data and information provided to us.
Please read this page carefully before you start to use this site. If you do not wish to be bound by this Cookies and Privacy Notice, please exit the site immediately. Where permitted by law, access of this site by you shall be deemed to be your acceptance of this Cookies and Privacy Notice and your agreement that we may process and use your personal information in accordance with this Cookies and Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries regarding this Cookies and Privacy Notice or complaints about our use of your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information which we may obtain from you
The types of personal information we may collect and process from you include:
- your contact information (e.g. name, telephone number, email address, postal address);
- your financial information (e.g. bank details);
- identifiers issued by public bodies (e.g. passport, identification card, tax identification number);
- information related to your financial profile (e.g. risk profile suitability);
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication and any communications and correspondence with you;
- cookie information (e.g. cookies and similar technologies on websites and in emails)
- information about your computer, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and security reasons and to collect aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
What information about you do we receive from third parties
We may from time to time receive information about you from third parties. In particular, we may receive personal information about you from banks, asset managers, and other companies with whom you have direct contact.
What do we do with you information and what is the legal basis for this use?
We may use the personal information to conduct business and pursue our legitimate interests, in particular:
- Providing you with highly-individualized service;
- Presenting you information relating to EOPL;
- Monitoring customer accounts to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, money laundering, terrorism, misrepresentation, tax crimes, security incidents or other crimes, in accordance with the applicable law;
- Using information you provide to investigate any complaints received from you or from others about our products or services;
- Using data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigation purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation).
We may use the personal information where you give us consent:
- To provide you with financial-related information, information relating to EOPL or details about products and services that may be of interest to you, as well as personalised communication (electronic or otherwise). You have an absolute right to request access to, amend and request the erasure of your personal data any time. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com.
We may use the personal information for purposes which are required by law, such as:
- Conducting an investigation in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities
In some cases we may be required to disclose your personal information (i) to comply with legal requirements and requests from government agencies if required for the purposes set out above and/or (ii) if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws.
We may also disclose your personal information to our group companies or to third parties:
- who provide us with payment related, data management and profiling, analytics, advertising or other services in order to process your instructions, and provide you with any information that you have requested;
- where we consider that we need to in order to comply with any law or regulation, where we suspect that any criminal offence may have been committed, to protect our rights, property or safety or that of others and in any circumstances where we consider that we are permitted to do so by law or regulation; and
- where that third party is a professional adviser to us or any of our group companies.
In the event that the business is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchaser’s adviser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
Our website may contain links to other websites belonging to third parties. We do not control the privacy practices of these other websites. You should therefore make sure when you leave our site that you have read that website’s Cookies and Privacy Notice.
What rights do I have?
You have the right, subject to applicable local data protection legislation, to ask us for a copy of your personal information; to correct, delete or restrict processing of your personal information; and to obtain the personal information you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share (port) this data to another controller.
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal information about another person, where they would infringe the rights of a third party (including our rights) or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. Relevant exemptions are included in applicable data protection laws. We will inform you of relevant exemptions we rely upon when responding to any request you make.
To exercise any of these rights, or to obtain other information, such as a copy of a legitimate interests balancing test, you can get in touch with at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will you retain my data?
Where we process personal information for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing or to process your personal data so that we can respect your request in future.
We will not retain your data for longer than required for the purposes indicated above, and will delete personal data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they are collected or otherwise processed, unless we are required to keep the data to comply with applicable legal obligations.
If you do not wish to remain on our database and to receive our personalized communication (electronic or otherwise) or other communications, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience.
- To improve our website content and performance;
- To collect statistical data, monitor traffic and usage volumes;
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
- To speed up your searches;
- To enable log in and authentication when you log onto our sites;
- To recognize you when you return to our sites; and
- To deliver a better and more personalised service by allowing us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
Information held in cookies set by EOPL are kept to a minimum and can only be read by EOPL or by someone who has physical access to your personal computer. Many web browsers allow you to control the use of most cookies through their browser settings. To learn more about cookies, including information on what cookies have been set on your computer and how cookies can be managed and deleted, please visit allaboutcookies.org (please note: the link opens in a new window or browser tab).
By accessing or using our website, you consent to EOPL using cookies. You may set your browser to reject cookies. However, in the event you refuse to accept cookies by adjusting your browser setting, some or all areas of our websites may not function properly or may not be accessible.
We may update this Cookies and Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect changes in our practices and/or applicable law and regulation. Please check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes or updates to the Cookies and Privacy Notice. Where permitted by law, if you use the site after the date on which the changes come into effect, you will be deemed to have accepted the new Cookies and Privacy Notice.
If you would like to contact us in respect of any element of this Cookies and Privacy Notice, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.